3RD PERSON VIEWER
The 3rd person viewer is a telescopic pole that extends to over 1.8m / 6ft giving you a unique perspective on your dives.
The 3rd person viewer is a telescopic pole that extends to over 1.8m / 6ft giving you a unique perspective on your dives. Using 2 float devices to provide perfect balance in the water, it can be attached directly to your BCD to include you into the footage, or can be simply turned around for use in capturing extreme close ups or under water life and it’s surroundings.
- Hands free video recording including yourself in the image.
- Extendable up to 1.8m / 6ft
- Innovative buoyancy design for perfect positioning
- Weight: 245 g (8.6 oz) *including floaters, carabiner and magnetic release
- Materials: Carbon fiber, polycarbonate and stainless steel screws
What’s in the box:
- 1x carbon fiber telescopic pole
- 2x floaters
- 1x BCD mounting hook with magnets for quick attachment
- Reviews (0)